Helping YOU take better pictures...
one frame at a time
Take your photographic knowledge to a whole new level. Learn about the Ansel Adam Zone System, Advance Metering and about Raw images.
All camera makes.
(This Class is for Advance to Emerging Professional Photographers)
Cost: $ 150.00 - plus H.S.T.
Class size: Minimum 3 Students
Class size: Maximum 10 Students
7.5 hours long
2.5 hours per class
Prerequisite for this class:
Photo 201 or equivalent knowledge
What to Bring:
• D.S.L.R. Camera & Lenses
• External Flash (Brand Name Recommended)
• Fully Charged Battery
• Tripod (if you have one)
• Handouts will be provide on a CD
Photo 301 Outline
* Finding your lens’ “Sweet Spot”
* Using Peter Gatt’s Shutter Speed Formula
* Colour Balance Fill Flash
* Camera Metering
* Ansel Adam Zone System
* External Metering
* Using a Grey Card for Correct Exposure
* Multiple External Flash
* Trick Photography
Friday Feb. 8th, 15th & 22nd From 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
At 38 Orfus Road
Saturday Feb. 9th, 16th & 23rd from 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM